Now this property is sure to keep everyone happy! The man of the house will be in heaven with the huge “man shed” with its 3m high panel lift door and interior that easily fits four vehicles and even comes complete with its own toilet room (all in addition to the double lock-up garaging!).
Sliding doors from the rear of the shed take you out onto a bonus deck area. The lady of the house will be equally thrilled with the stylish new home which boasts the very finest of fittings and finishes.
Designed for fuss-free living and lifestyle enjoyment, the home unfolds over two impressive levels. A functional, well-devised layout has the versatility to easily adapt to the changing needs of families.
The upper level features:
- A spacious, air-conditioned, open plan living and dining area. This area flows out through stacker doors to a covered deck which is screened in for comfort and has the added bonus of an outdoor heater which will keep this area super cosy for entertaining this winter.
- A stunning designer kitchen boasts caesarstone benchtops, a 900mm free standing dual burner oven (gas cooktop, electric oven), a large pantry, stylish island bench and silver glass splashbacks.
- By the front entry is a good sized office.
- Four generously sized bedrooms are found on this level. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom boasts air-conditioning, a large walk-in wardrobe and a stylish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath.
- A children’s activity room (with air-conditioning and ceiling fan) is cleverly positioned by three of the bedrooms and by the stylish main bathroom on this level.
Downstairs you will discover:
- A spacious, air-conditioned rumpus room which has plenty of room for a pool table.
- The rumpus room flows out through to an in ground, heated saltwater pool complete with waterfall and swim-up jets and lighting! Adjacent to this is a covered alfresco area from which to oversee the kids as they splash away in the pool.
- A generously sized fifth bedroom (with built-ins and ceiling fan) is found on this level and is serviced by a third quality bathroom, again with stone benchtops and floor to ceiling tiles.
- A large laundry is found on this level alongside a large linen cupboard.
- There is plenty of under house storage.
Other quality features include:
- Caesarstone benchtops to all bathrooms and the kitchen.
- Alarm system.
- Polished spotted gum timber flooring.
- ADSL and cable internet.
- Excellent storage solutions throughout the home.
This superb home is situated on a low maintenance 727m2 block in the heart of leafy Shailer Park and is in walking distance to the Logan Hyperdome.
A choice of quality public and private schools are within a few minutes’ drive including St Matthews Primary School, Kimberley Park & Shailer Park State Schools & John Paul College.
The M1 is within quick & easy access and the Gold Coast and Brisbane City are both within a half hours drive.